Telephone Number - 01382 461090, option 2 for prescriptions
Patients on regular medication may order these by prescription line using the following methods:
- The answer phone message will instruct you to leave details of your name, address and the names of the drugs you require;
- Completing the prescription form, attached to the main prescription or an order slip at reception. Both slips can be placed in the red box at reception;
- Requesting in writing and enclosing an SAE;
- Repeat prescriptions are only available for collection after two working days.
- Please allow extra time at public holidays or if you use a chemist collection service.